Professional Supply Chain certifications help candidates stand out from the crowd. If you have a job you want to advertise to this esteemed network of committed professionals then contact IPICS today
PRODUCTION PLANNER – MASTER SCHEDULER ATHENRY, CO GALWAY.
Production Planner – Master Scheduler Quinn Vehicles are seeking candidates for the role of Production Planner – Master Scheduler.
Quinn Vehicles are a leading manufacturer of Refrigerated Truck Bodywork, Refrigerated Semi-Trailers, Portable Cold Storage Solutions, and Emergency Response Vehicles. The Production Planning role is to support our growing business by expanding sales in Mainland Europe, Eastern Europe, and Australia
Duties & Responsibilities
- To organize detailed production schedules across 5 main product lines to balance customer requirements with capacity and materials availability.
- Liaise with senior management, sales team, operations manager, engineering and production supervisors to produce rough cut planning and finite production plans.
Main Job Activities
- Create a 3-month master production plan for the 5 main product groups
- Ensure coordination with operations manager to execute a production plan on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform supply and demand analysis each quarter, highlighting areas of concern for the next 6 months.
- Review the sales forecast with key account managers and suggest modifications consistent with knowledge of current and historical demand.
- Analyse current work practices and timings
- Work sequencing and scheduling for key work centres.
- Issue works orders and collate live data to input into ERP system
- Identify BOM issues through CAR’s to maintain the integrity of ERP system
- Identify capacity gaps, Over/Under capacity
- 3 Years of experience in a senior production planning role
- Experience in a manufacturing/engineering business [preferred not essential]
- Assertive and forward thinking, Ability to work under their own initiative essential
Quinn vehicles are an innovative and dynamic company supplying temperature controlled and response vehicles to 13 countries worldwide for over 40 years.
Applications by email to: email@example.com