IPICS have introduced the ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certificate. These online interactive meetings will be delivered in the evenings by an APICS recognised Instructor.
ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certificate Overview
Synchronization is critical to fast, accurate production and delivery. By engaging all parts
of the business, professionals can align planning processes and enable their supply chain
organizations to experience significantly fewer disruptions.
ASCM’s Supply Chain Planning Certificate program introduces these essential planning
fundamentals and clearly explains how to integrate all planning functions within a company.
The self-paced, online program includes 20 hours of education and a comprehensive final
exam. After passing the exam, learners will receive a certificate and digital badge.
The classes cover the complete online Supply Chain Planning Certificate, facilitate discussions among students and enable them to clarify topics related to the actual class.
The benefits of the ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certificate Overview are to:
Accelerate your supply chain career
Refresh your planning knowledge
Collect 20 maintenance points for your existing APICS CPIM, CSCP or CLTD Certification
ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certificate covers the following modules:
Module 1: What is synchronized planning?
Module 2: Strategic Planning-Business Planning
Module 3: Strategic Planning-Demand Planning and S&OP
Module 4: Tacttical Planning-Master Scheduling/MRP
Module 5: Operations Execution-Purchasing and Production Activity Control, APS
Module 6: Distribution and Logistics Planning
Test: Supply Chain Planning Certificate
The ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certificate Online classes on five Tuesday evenings from 7pm to 8.30pm include the following:
- Five one and a half hour online meetings from 7pm to 8.30pm Dublin / London time on Tuesday evenings for ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certificate by an officially recognised APICS instructor starting on Tuesday 21st March 2023 for five weeks.
- ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certificate e-Learning System, online access for one year
- APICS Dictionary App can be downloaded to your smartphone
- Online Instructor-led slides
- Online supply chain simulation activity is used to achieve a good understanding of supply chain trade-offs and achieve a positive return on investment (ROI)
- Class size minimum of 5 to a maximum class size of 15
- Course price is €800 per course participant
ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certificate course dates are shown in the following link:
ASCM Supply Chain Course Dates March to April 2023
ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certificate course agenda is shown in the following link:
ASCM Supply Chain Planning Course – table of contents
ASCM Supply Chain Planning course flyer is shown in the following link:
ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certificate
For any enquiries about our ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certifcate please contact Elaine at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of the Online Courses:
- ASCM Supply Chain Planning Certificate online system is non refundable should a participant decide not to participate in the Online Course
- This product is non transferrable and non refundable
- Unused hours will be forefeited
Register Now: Contact Elaine at IPICS today at 01 902 3729 or download the course registration below.
*Please note course prices do not include exam registration fees or membership.*
Check Out Our Other ASCM Supply Chain Certificate Courses
CPIM Online Blended Learning packages