A one day course on Logistics, Transportation, Export & Customs Procedures, and Brexit Implications is to be given on Monday 20th May 2019 in the Red Cow Hotel, Dublin.
To book this course contact Bernie at IPICS today at 01 902 3729
The Logistics, Transportation, Export & Customs Procedures, and Brexit Implications Course will also cover EDI Logistics transactions, modes of transport, route and carriers selection, export & customs procedures and documentation, and a Customs and Brexit implications overview.
This one day course would be suitable for administrators, coordinators, planners, team leads and managers in the areas of Logistics, Transport, Distribution, Shipping, Freight Forwarding, Export & Customs Procedures, and Brexit implications.
Morning session to include the following topics from the APICS Principles of Distribution and Logistics course:
- Introduction to distribution and logistics
- Inventory management
- Warehouse management
- Packaging and material handling
- Transportation operations
- EDI transactions for purchase orders, despatch advices, EMCS / AEP and Customs Documentation
Afternoon session topics to include:
- Modes of Transport – Sea, Road, Air
- Understanding Shipping terminology: e.g. Lo-Lo, Ro-Ro, 20′ & 40′ Containers, trailers, Refrigerated, Temperature Controlled, Low Loaders, Bulk
- Route and Carriers Selection for your market – Choosing freight forwarders, Carriers, 3PL / 4PL
- Export Procedures and Documentation – Market specific documentation EU and USA examples
- Export Licences, Health Certs, Certs of Origin
- Bills of Lading / Waybills
- Incoterms 2010
Customs and Brexit implications overview to include:
- Give an insight to the basis of Customs Rules, the importance of the single market and how the withdrawal of the UK from the single market will impact trade.
- How Duties and other taxes work along with an insight in to the origin and use of Commodity codes and some simple examples of Duty and VAT calculations along with an insight of how IT can and is applied to the process of Customs declarations.
The one day course on Logistics, Transportation, Export & Customs Procedures, and Brexit Implications package includes:
- A full days tuition by three experienced Supply Chain Instructors
- APICS Principles of Distribution and Logisics Participant Workbook
- Course handouts for Export & Customs Procedures and Documentation
The Logistics, Transportation, Export & Customs Procedures, and Brexit Implications Course will run in the Red Cow Hotel, Dublin fom 8:30am to 5pm on Monday 20th May 2019.
Course price is €450
Logistics, Transportation, Export & Customs Procedures and Brexit Implications Course
Register Now: Contact Bernie at IPICS today at 01 902 3729 or download the course registration below.
APICS Principles of Distribution and Logistics course content is shown on the following link:
APICS Principles of Distribution and Logistics Course Content
Check Out Our Other CSCP Courses
CSCP Online Blended Learning package