2014 APICS Examination Information
From 2014, all APICS exams will be provided by Computer Based Testing (CBT).
Complete your purchase of APICS Exam Credits and payment online.
CPIM Exam Credit : Members : €190 Non-members: €250.
CSCP Exam Credit: Members: €570 Non-members:€700.
Joint Membership of IPICS & APICS Only €90. (Reduced from €150 in 2013)
(Membership is valid for 12 months from when your membership starts)
2014 Examination application process
The new exam application process will be as follows:
1. With the candidate purchasing an APICS exam credit from www.ipics.ie see above link..
2. IPICS will then register the exam credit and details with APICS.
3. The candidate receives exam credit email from IPICS.
4. Candidate requests Authorization to Test (ATT) on www.apics.org, chooses exam window and uses pre-paid exam credit.
5. Candidate receives ATT email from APICS with scheduling instructions.
6. Candidate schedules exam with Prometric.
The CBT process steps as follows: click (if you prefer Process Flow Diagram)
Candidate purchase exam credit from www.ipics.ie
IPICS will register the exam credit and details with APICS
Candidate receives exam credit email from IPICS
Candidate requests Authorization to Test (ATT) on www.apics.org
Candidate receives ATT email from APICS with scheduling instructions
Candidate schedules exam with Prometric
The exam windows for computer based testing in 2014 are as follows:
- 22nd March 2014 to 10th May 2014
- 7th June 2014 to 5th July 2014
- 16th August 2014 to 13th September 2014
- 1st November to 13th December 2014
Remember you must confirm your eligibility with APICS before applying for the CSCP examination.
Please read the Procedures for taking the CSCP exams outside North America carefully.